Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Ontario bicycle promotion plan

The Ontario government has come up with a plan to get more people riding bikes!

Maybe they should make drivers to get an education on driving also. I know that sounds grumpy, but I had to say it.

I was surprised at how many US states have similar laws.

From the article:
Currently, nine American states require attendance at school to receive a driver's license (Alabama, Rhode Island, Georgia, South Carolina, Idaho, Texas, Indiana, West Virginia and North Carolina), and five additional states have attendance and performance standards (Illinois, Tennessee, Mississippi, Virginia and Oklahoma). Ten states suspend licenses for truancy and/or academic problems (Arkansas,
Louisiana, California, New Mexico, Delaware, Ohio, Florida, Tennessee, Kentucky and Wisconsin).

Darren J 12/14/2005 04:52:00 p.m.

1 Comments:

You're hilarious. Of course, I didn't get your joke for a bit... I was all "this news release has NOTHING to do with a bike plan... what IS Darren smoking, and where can I get some... Ohhhhhhh!".

Add a comment