Friday, February 10, 2006

Nothing can stop me now

The trip in felt great today. The air was fresh. The snow was flying. My heart was thumping.

There was just enough snow on the road so it looked like I was a hero for riding my bike, but really I was as well connected to the asphalt as on any clear day. I have to admit I kind of like all the attention I get when I'm pedalling along through the snow. I can see the heads of all the people at the bus stop turn and follow me as I ride past. I don't know what they're thinking so I'll assume the best.

Darren J 2/10/2006 12:26:00 p.m.

1 Comments:

I think...
...that the average pedestrian thinks you are crazy.
...that the common bicyclist gives you a token of respect.
...that every motorist thinks you are even more of a pest for not riding centimeters away from the curb on such a difficult driving day.

Add a comment