Thursday, November 03, 2005

My Bike Lane

Here's a view of my bike lane. I have to share it, but it isn't so bad. Unfortunately, it ends 500 metres ahead.















This is a short path that I really like. It's not because I get to ride off the road for 20 metres. The great thing about this is that it turns the roads on both sides into dead ends where cars are forced to head over to the main roads to get anywhere. Traffic is low and calm.

















I guess some of our tress are still green. What's going on?


And a final photo, to show my bike parking solution. I threw my jacket down in front for dramatic effect.


Darren J 11/03/2005 08:03:00 a.m.

2 Comments:

Nice photos Darren. It's funny... I was biking in under all the autumnal trees this morning thinking that I should take photos of my route in.
Thanks Joe. I don't think they'll win any awards, but having lots of colourful leaves in a picture always helps!

Add a comment