Friday, October 28, 2005

Critical Mass tonight

Sometimes it's nice to read articles like this. It makes me think that the day everyone is outside on their bikes is just around the corner.

"The way that we like to describe what's going on is we're calling it a general rediscovery of bicycling"

But I know I'm just dreaming. The article goes on to give an honest assessment of the challenges faced by those encouraging cycling.

In the meantime, this biking remains a solitary affair. Except for tonight. In a few hours, I'll have the opportunity to meet (or at least see) many others who enjoy this mode of transportation, as we coincidentally meet at Bloor and Spadina. (does that pretext even matter anymore? The police even join in the ride). I hope I can get some pictures.

Darren J 10/28/2005 03:01:00 p.m.

0 Comments:

Add a comment